Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tristan - Six and a half



Tristan was very excited to here that today he was officially six and a half years old. He likes when there is dew on the car windows and always ask that I right a 6 on his window. You should have seen his face when I added a 1/2 to it. Other things happening with Tristan are:






  • 7 weeks till school starts. I need to spend the next few weeks stocking up on school uniforms and all the new supplies he'll need. This will be Tristan's first experience in a real school environment. His first day lets out at noon, so I'm going to take the morning off and drive him there myself, participate in the morning worship, take him to McD's for lunch, and then let him hang out at my work for the rest of the day.

  • Tomorrow is his field trip to "Up" at the El Capitan in downtown Los Angeles. He has been patiently waiting to see this movie since it premiered about a month ago. He is doubly excited since daddy will be one of the chaperones. The next and last summer school field trip will be next month to a marionette theater.

  • He is not looking forward to next week's yearly dr checkup. I called and found out that he'll be getting two shots. I am going to have to ask that he get them at the same time, cause after the first one he'll be kicking and screaming if he had to get another. And now that I think of it I'll have to ask that they do the same for Landon now that he's in the hitting phase.



No comments:

Post a Comment